Titan Spine Appoints Peter Wehrly to Board of Directors
Next Generation of Interbody Devices
Titan Spine offers a full line of Endoskeleton® interbody fusion devices that feature either our proprietary nanoLOCK® or our original surface technologies. Our nanoLOCK® micro and nano-scaled surface features are present on all internal and external surfaces.
And here are other cool things you are going to like about our implants:
- Large windows and internal volumes provide for significant bone graft packing, desired bone graft loading, clear CT and MRI visualization, and the potential for multi-directional bone growth.
- Endplate sparing design (no ridges or teeth) does not damage the vertebral endplate, thus yielding increased resistance to subsidence.
- Large footprints allow the implants to reside on the apophyseal ring, which further resists subsidence.
- Radiopaque nature of titanium assists in placing the device in the desired location.
- Large variety of sizes accommodate various patient anatomies.